Wye College Agricola Club
The Wye College Agricola Club is the association for former students and staff of Wye College, Swanley College and Imperial College at Wye. The Club fulfills the following roles:
- To act as a conduit for all past students and staff to maintain and develop contacts with each other.
- To publish an annual Journal containing news of members, and articles on a wide range of Agricultural, Horticultural, Environmental topics
- To organise social events for its members, including a biannual Dinner in Wye.
- To promote the professional development of its members.
- To sustain the world wide links developed over many years and to act as a contact point for those who need help and support when travelling in countries where members work and reside.
- To receive updates and to support the activities which were formally a part of the academic programme at Wye and now based elsewhere.
- To keep members informed about the future of the College campus
Membership is open to all graduates and staff of the College; anyone who did not get round to joining at graduation is more than welcome to join now by filling in an Application Form and Bank Standing Order Form.
Contact Wye College Agricola Club
Honorary Secretary - Francis Huntington B.Sc Ag
T: 01233 813884